Diamond Billiard Products and the Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) have teamed up to offer an irresistible contest to support juniors pool! One lucky recipient will win a brand new 9-foot Diamond ProAm table which will be drawn during the 2016 Junior Nationals banquet.
Tickets will be available through the BEF and currently through all 16 competitors raising funds for the upcoming World Junior 9-Ball Championships in Shanghai, China. Supporters will receive (1) ticket for every $40 donation or (3) tickets for every $100 donation. Get your tickets directly from the junior players or from the following link:
2015 U.S. Team for WPA World Junior 9-Ball Championships:
- Chris Robinson, age 17 (Ventura, CA)
- Joshua Franklin, age 17 (Creve Coeur, IL)
- Zachary Gurganus, age 18 (Marrieta, GA)
- Nickolas Kline, age 17 (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Manny Perez, age 17 (Kansas City, KS)
- Jacob Watson, age 17 (Tyler TX)
- April Larson, age 15 (Bloomington, MN)
- Emily Herpel, age 15 (Freehold, NY)
- Hannah Hohn, age 17 (Ethan SD)
- Michelle Jiang, age 15 (Harvard, MA)
- Hailey Fullerton, age 15 (Lake Park, MN)
- Ashley Fullerton, age 14 (Lake Park, MN)
- Nathan Childress, age 14 (N. Chesterfield, VA)
- Kaiden Hunkins, age 13 (Waukesha, WI)
- Lukas Fracasso-Verner, age 15 (Wallingford, CT)
- Daniel Sardoncillo, age 14 (Puyallup, WA)
Diamond has become the leading manufacturer today in quality playing equipment and continues to support the future of our sport through its involvement with the BEF and its initiatives. This campaign will continue through next summer to support the fundraising efforts of the 2016 Junior Nationals participants.
For more information about this contest, contact the Billiard Education Foundation.
About the Billiard Education Foundation (BEF)
The BEF was formed in 1993 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity committed to promoting a lifelong love of pool and building the next generation of players through youth programs and academic scholarships. Visit billiardeducation.org or call (303) 926-1039 to learn more about junior billiard programs in your area.